 CAD / 12979
12978  |  12980
Subject:
3 noble quests for ldraw part creators - and useful ones, at that!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:50:30 GMT

Hey guys,
for my latest Star Wars-related project I'm missing several ldraw-files.
Unfortunately, lack of time (and skill) doesn't allow me to put something
together myself.

1. the family of space wheels is incomplete! There is a small, medium and giant
space wheel in LDraw, but no large one (2515). Embarassing, isn’t it?

2. this ought to be fun: the large tipper bucket (30300) (base plate size 6x10)
may appear like a single-purpose piece, but it actually isn’t. In truth,
ISD-scale Imperial Dreadnaughts benefit greatly from this part ...

3. granted, this is a rather obscure part: large ball joint and socket (44358),
aka AT-TE gun mounts. They make great sensor domes on Victory Star Destroyers.
Really! :)

So, any takers?

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com