 CAD / 12879
Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:24:13 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what's happened to Anders' memory, but ldglite
has included support for Drag&Drop from ldlist for years now.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=8672

You can drag the parts into ldglite and save the file for use in
mlcad.

Sorry Don, I did not intentionally forget ldglite! Must be my age (51 and
counting)...

Actually, I haven't thought of ldglite as an editor, only as a viewer -
maybe you should promote it a bit more aggressively?

<downloading now...>

Hmm... It seems very slow on my system. If I see separate parts being drawn,
is that a sign that no HW acceleration is being used?

If I D&D from the LDList part name to the LDList graphic window the part
count gets decremented in LDList.

If I D&D from LDList to ldGlite the cursor stays a stop sign over the
ldGlite window even though parts are accepted, but the part count in LDList
doesn't get decremented. It seems something is missing in the accept message
back to LDList. Maybe I have changed something in LDList without telling
anyone :-)

It was so long ago I wrote LDList, I don't remember how it is supposed to
work.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm