 CAD / 12473
Re: Things that are hard to do with LDraw and building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:46:33 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Whenver I build a LEGO model, I always pay attention to things that • they can
do that we cannot, or we cannot do easily.  One of the things that is • very hard
to do is, change the shape, orientation or location of a part added in • previous
steps.

For that I've introduced the BUFFER EXCHANGE command, see developer
specification on my web-page
(http://mlcad.lm-software.com/Specification_V2.0.pdf).
With that you can do exactly that. You might need GHOST commands as well.
Also have a look at the
sample models "Waggon1", "Waggon 2" ... I've provided which makes use of
this features.

Michael