 CAD / 12335
  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) Previous to the arrow generation version of MLCad, GHOST only applied to the line in which it is specified. It had no impact on any other lines. Now the definition of GHOST has changed. GHOST on the MLCAD ARROW line *implies* ghosting on the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) I agree that other programs can't be expected to support something they aren't aware of, but I disagree that they should have to support it in the first place. I believe that GHOST should be implemented in MLCad in a way that is transparent to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) I also agree. I think it wasn't very good to change the definition of a IMHO very complicated, but important meta-command like 0 GHOST. Perhaps it would be better just to add the 0 GHOST in front of EVERY line which is ghosted, including the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) A agree. I think that is an excellent idea, and the proper solution. (...) Michael has done so much for LDraw, and his ideas are great, and I find that they add so much to the tool set of publishing MOCs that I prefer to implement them. I'm a (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)