 CAD / 12179
  Fabuland wall parts - question

Dear Part Authors, What do you know about these parts? Have they been modelled in Ldraw yet? (URL) Peeron calls them "Fabuland Cupboard with Red/Yellow Round Symmetric Window", but this is a bit confusing (I could hardly find them), because they (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fabuland wall parts - question

(...) Dear Ampi, I have been busy working on these parts (and I used them to create this figure: (URL) ), but I haven't been able yet to finish them completely. The door frames have been made by someone else, the door itself has also been done (I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fabuland wall parts - question

(...) Dear Sybrand, Please send me these files. I'd like to create a small scene, similar to yours, in order to test the 4876.dat - Fabuland Slide part, I have modelled recently. (URL) you don't mind, I can offer my efforts to finish the these (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)