 CAD / 12110
Re: Not a good fit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Take a look at this!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/8561.png

I don't do much modeling, and I think the other two answers answer your
question, but I do have a side comment and some questions.

My side comment is that I always like it when people post nice snapshots from
LDView.  It helps give me a sense of accomplishment.

Isn't it great! ;-)

Second, my questions.  Did you take that snapshot while in a 16-bit fullscreen
mode?  If not, is your Windows desktop set to 16-bit color?  The reason I ask is
because while it's not visible to me at 100%, the image is actually dithered,
and a 16-bit setup is the only thing I can think of that would cause that.

I noticed this. I think my display is 16 bit color, but I am not sure.
I just used Save snapshot from the menu. Why do you ask?

Jaco

P.S. I finished the model with tracks. See:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/856-2.png