 CAD / 12102
12101  |  12103
Subject:
Not a good fit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:31:04 GMT

Hi all,

Take a look at this!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/8561.png

As you can see I have been modelling Technic set 856 and came across this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/856a.gif
and this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/856b.gif

Technic bricks and connectors are exactly fit to the blue pins and ought to
fit exactly on the green one, but it is not a perfect fit. Why is this?
I have not been able to build the model for real yet, but I asume the
proportions are correct? Why not then in LDraw...

Any thoughts?

Jaco