 CAD / 12040
    Re: Partsref DAT download problems? —Darrell Urbien
   (...) So... You're saying the solution to my problem is just don't use Partsref at all? "Doctor Doctor it hurts when I do this?" I'm trying to figure out if this link problem a real problem, or just something funky with our systems? Darrell (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Partsref DAT download problems? —David Laswell
   (...) Something like that. I was saying more on the basis that if you're already involving Peeron in your search process, there's no point in using that information to hunt the parts down in another database when Peeron already provides direct links (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Partsref DAT download problems? —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Wow, if I had seen that I wouldn't have even tried. Peeron it is then. I guess I go to Partsref just out of habit... No wonder Steve won't talk to me anymore! ;^) (...) Partref search results link: (URL) directory link: (URL) all, Darrell (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Partsref DAT download problems? —David Laswell
   (...) I didn't see it myself until today, when I spotted a new reply to it in the .admin group. (...) category entry correctly links you to .../parts/3001.dat. I'd guess the category pages are hard-coded, since they're HTML, while the search results (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Partsref DAT download problems? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, the location of the DAT files changed on ldraw.org -- about 3 or 4 years ago. For awhile, we had fixed it by telling the webserver to forward the URLs. But that forwarding must have been lost when we migrated to Peeron's server. I fixed (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)