 CAD / 12020
    Re: Renderer Questions —Allister McLaren
   (...) ... (...) This may not exactly be what you're after, but the beauty of raytraced images is that they can be whatever you want them to be, and they are an order of magnitude better in quality than those produced by the other programs you (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Renderer Questions —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Wow, I am surprised. That is the kind of thing I'm looking for... what kinds of settings do I need to change for that? Of course, the other downside of POV-RAY is the amount of rendering time it takes, but I can let my computer run for a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Renderer Questions —Allister McLaren
   (...) The thing is, I lost all the files associated with creating those instructions, so I have no record of the exact settings. I've got another model almost ready for instructionfying. I'll let you know when I find them myself. I recommend (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Renderer Questions —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I recommend "LEGO Software Power Tools", I know the guys that wrote it. :^) (...) LPub guarantees the consistant scale, not L3P or POV-Ray. Without LPub the images always fill the window (L3P), so the scale would constantly change. L3P does (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)