 CAD / 1198
Re: SpiderWalker rides again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:40:44 GMT

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:01:15 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:

Hm, I've been out of the loop.  What is MPD format, and is this why LDLite
is not building the entire model for me?

Multi-Part Dat.  It's a way of putting multiple DAT files into a single
stream of text.  Each file starts with a line 0 FILE <filename>.  You
can split the files manually, or get Jacob's splitmpd utility (there
should be a link from the JJ Memorial pages).

Steve