 CAD / 1190
Re: SpiderWalker rides again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:02:40 GMT

Here's a new picture of it -- at night:

  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/spiderwalker/pov.html

Very cool, Todd.  I'd use it as wallpaper, too, but it would creep me out
too much :-).

Have you considered raising some (1/2?) of the legs to show motion?

Also cool would be a daytime version with the spiders "cloaked" a la Babylon
5.  You might try defining black as clear with slight refraction.

-John Van