 CAD / 11765
Re: Converting Images to DAT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:I1ztBx.6zD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ...]

2. Convert the DAT model to POV using Lars Hassing's fantastic
   L3P program (and join me in my daily moment of silence to
   thank him for that fine resource.)

[ ... snipped ...]

Not just to Lars though, all of the people who have made the programs,
parts, and utilities to make this possible.  It is pretty amazing.

Nope, just Lars.  The rest can go jump in a lake.

Just kidding!  Since I work almost exclusively with, shall we say,
not-quite-official elements, I tend to overlook the efforts of those who've
worked on the thousands of official parts, the authors of which should be lauded
mightily.  I make extensive use of official Primitives, though, so thanks very
much to those authors, as well.

And eternal thanks to the foundational efforts of James Jessiman, of course!

Dave!