 CAD / 10946
Re: Show 3d lego models in the web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:50:44 GMT

Nice job. About the active x thing, I managed to gain access to your page by
going into into Tools-Internet Options-Security-Custom Level and then scrolling
down to active x and making everything on 'prompt'. Now when I go to your page,
a few dialogue boxes pop up, I click ok, then the program runs. Excellent work!!