 CAD / 10844
Re: Show 3d lego models in the web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 03:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Antonio Cortés Carrillo wrote:
Hi  Everybody!

I am developing a new version of my ocx control for progressive transmission of
3D images, especially optimized for LDRAW LEGO models.
I have a page with numerous mechs to test, taked from www.brickcommander.com,
in this direction:

   http://www.usuarios.lycos.es/atoniman/mechs2.htm
   http://www.usuarios.lycos.es/atoniman/robots.htm

At the moment I'm still developing some improvements, so I would thank any
suggestion or help to verify its correct working.

Thanks and greetings to everybody ;-)

Since your ActiveX control is not signed as safe, the default configuration of
Internet Explorer blocks your control.

-Orion