 CAD / 10921
Re: Modelling Pnuematics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steven Lane wrote:

... I'd be happy to edit the LDR but their is a bug in Mlcad where when you
move the part on screen it gets catapulted across the screen.

I've encountered this bug, as well.  It seems to happen mainly on parts that
have been scaled.  The workaround is to select multiple objects to move, making
sure that at least one part isn't scaled.  For this reason, I often keep an
extra unscaled 1x1 brick laying around that I can use to help me move a scaled
part.

BTW, when you try to add an unscaled 1x1 brick, it inherits the scaling of the
last part you selected.  To avoid this, just click on a comment (in the model
parts list window) and then add the part.

Mark