 CAD / 10917
Re: Newbie question on printing b/w and colour hints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Shiels wrote:
I was quickly grabbing a few LDR files of christmas related things for my kids
to build next year, and was printing them on the only cheap printer we have
which is a b/w laser, but of course the colours are impossible to decipher.

Is there anything that does colour hints (ie fly outs from the bricks with a
letter for the colour or something??

OR is there something I am missing??

Well I printed my first custom kit instructions on a HP deskjet 6122 colour
inkjet, and was totally happy with the results. My customers also gave positive
feedback on the quality. There are some very reasonably priced good quality
colour inkjets available now, you might want to check that out as a possible
option too.

ROSCO