 CAD / 10915
Re: Newbie question on printing b/w and colour hints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:01:56 GMT

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Michael, how are you printing the images of the instructions?  From the • output
via MLCad?  Perhaps you could save the files to a CD or disk and go to • kinkos
for color printouts. Might be a bit pricey but you can use the cheapest • color
prinout option they have. Or how about just leaving the files on the PC • and
having them view the instructions from there.  Yes, I know not the best
solution.

Larry P or Steve B. you boys have probably the most experience with • printing out
instructions.  Your thoughts on the matter?

[ ... snipped ... ]

Going to Kinko's to have them printed will cost a small fortune.  Viewing
the instructions online probably makes the most sense from a cost
perspective.  Personally I don't like building from images on the screen but
my kids don't seem to mind.  They have built re-creations of several of the
early to mid-90's Town vehicles in this fashion from the instructions on
BrickShelf.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com