 CAD / 10907
  Modelling Pnuematics

Trying to add pnuematics to one of my virtual creations has led me to come up with a few suggestions to improve the current situation. Firstly we need a correctly sized tube. The flex tube is the same diameter as the pnumatic nozzle so that's no (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) JP Brown has made one of these. I've started on the new style pneumatic switch. I've got the case and the lever worked out. Just need to get onto parts tracker. Have you tried LSynth for your hoses? It can easily do straight hoses. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) These files have already been created - take a look at: (URL)I could also do with a straight tube generator like the flexible one, although (...) ? Interesting. Steve (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) thanks. (...) Steve (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) I've encountered this bug, as well. It seems to happen mainly on parts that have been scaled. The workaround is to select multiple objects to move, making sure that at least one part isn't scaled. For this reason, I often keep an extra (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) Great! I'll go and get it. (...) I've had a lot of success since my earlier post, I cut down the long tube part with bulged ends in LDDP and just used multiples of that. Thanks Steven (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)