 CAD / 10863
Question: polygons filling a t-shape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:14:15 GMT

Hi,

I read somewhere (forgot where) that quads and triangles should not pass by vertices, because this may cause gaps in some renderers.

For L-shapes, the poligons should be created as on the right image:

But how should T-shapes (and H-shapes, too) be created?

(The black lines are edges, the red lines are seperators between polygons)

Niels