 CAD / 10840
  Show 3d lego models in the web

Hi Everybody! I am developing a new version of my ocx control for progressive transmission of 3D images, especially optimized for LDRAW LEGO models. I have a page with numerous mechs to test, taked from www.brickcommander.com, in this direction: (2 (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Show 3d lego models in the web

Nice bike ;-) Seriously - I think there are many uses for this, both on and off line ... (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Show 3d lego models in the web

(...) Since your ActiveX control is not signed as safe, the default configuration of Internet Explorer blocks your control. -Orion (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Show 3d lego models in the web

(...) Hello Orion. Yes, the ocx control is locked by default in explorer, and the solution is not unlocking the ActiveX controls (Is dangerous to descend the security:-(). The provisional solution is to register the web as secure site. I have (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Show 3d lego models in the web

Nice job. About the active x thing, I managed to gain access to your page by going into into Tools-Internet Options-Security-Custom Level and then scrolling down to active x and making everything on 'prompt'. Now when I go to your page, a few (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)