 CAD / 10631
Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 05:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   If you’re interested in it even with all the above warnings (or if anyone else is interested), let me know, and I’ll put the program somewhere where people can access it.

I’d be very interested in it. I use LDview all the time!

OK, I uploaded it to the following location:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/LDVPartCatalog-050.zip

Read the readme.txt file for usage instructions and caveats. Make sure to do this before running the program, since by default it will attempt to start outputing files to a particular directory. Please note that this isn’t exactly a polished program, but should at least work as long as you have the LDraw parts library and LDView working properly.

If your video card supports the PBuffer extension (or you don’t know one way or another about that), I would suggest updating to LDView 2.0.2, which I just release yesterday. It includes a fix that allows LDVPartCatalog to run without the LDView window ever displaying.

--Travis Cobbs