 CAD / 10598
Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Marchetti wrote:
2. Where and how does one locate primitives like: rect3.dat, rect2p.dat,
4-4con3.dat, clh4.dat, box4o4a.dat? Are these all unofficial files? Is it
wise to author parts with unofficial primitive files? Well, you get the gist
of this quetion...

These are on the LDraw.org Parts Tracker (PT).  In general, it's ok to use these
just be aware that they may change.  Typically the only change these undergo is
a winding swap.

3. Is element 43711 known by another label for Ldraw?

I checked the PT and it looks like this hasn't been made yet.

-Orion