 CAD / 10530
  Old parts

What do you think about old and long gone parts to be modelled in LDraw? I have done several old parts (from the fifties-seventies), even some rare parts that can hardly be found (making it hard to be reviewed, too). I just received a train signal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old parts

(...) Personally I think the more complete the better. I've modelled a couple of 4.5V motor parts that probably haven't been used by anyone else, but at least they're in there :) I generally only model a part when I need it to document a MOC and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old parts

(...) We are aware that there are problems in getting old or scarce parts through the review procedure, and Steve and I have talked about alternative processes. For these parts however, I think you should go ahead - I do have access to these. Still (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old parts

(...) I also have one train signal and would review the part. - damien (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old parts

(...) Niels, I would like to see more old parts in LDraw. I don't have the expertise to review them, but I do keep lots of pictures of old parts on Brickshelf: (URL) don't know if pictures will help the review process. If they will, I can change or (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old parts

Thanx everynody for the support for old parts ;-) Clark, btw, I tried to mail you a picture of plates for your Brickshelf gallery, but never received an answer. Did those mails never arrive? Well, here's the picture online: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)