 CAD / 10500
  Re: Putting images on tiles

(...) Actually, I've tried using it, but the images came out less than I had hoped. The images I tried playing around with were simple images that came out very pixelated in the final images. Any suggestions as to where I might be going wrong? (As (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Putting images on tiles

(...) You're not doing anything wrong. BMP2DAT produces pixellated images, that's what it does, because it does so by stringing (1 LDU??) rectangles together to represent groups of pixels in the original BMP file. If pixellation bothers you, see my (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Putting images on tiles

(...) Larry is right on that one. heres some tips for you A. if using bmp2dat consider doing larger then normal images AND scale then original planned, example is to do a logo, say shell. do it say 5 times its size, then when done with the DAT on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Putting images on tiles

(...) A. I'll try this one first. I think this should do the trick. B. I found Q2D waaaaaaay over my head. I can see how it's very useful to the part writers, but it's just not for me. C. This one will take some time to "translate" into terms my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)