 CAD / 10387
10386  |  10388
Subject:
LDraw.org 2003-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:33:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi there!

The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2003-02 update.
There are some 160 files in this release, including about 45 new parts.

One of the reasons there are so many updated files is that we've started to
convert existing files to the BFC standard.

Besides the part files, this update includes an initial version of a standard
configuration file, ldconfig.ldr.  Also, I finally remembered to include the new
version of MKLIST.EXE.

Get the new update at: <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

Steve