 CAD / 10727
Re: LDraw.org 2003-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Dan Mattia wrote:
The preview isn't up yet ...

Now it is. :)

<http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/view0302>

Steve

... and at last, I have managed to generate the images to update the Primitives
Reference page http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/primref/.

I cant remember (or discover) who created the PDF version for the provious
update. Could they please contact me if they are able to redo this?

Thanks, Chris