 CAD / 10345
  I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

Hello again, Besides the questions listed in my previous post, I've come up with a feature for LPub that I think would be kind of nice. Would it be possible to render only selected steps from an .ldr/.mpd file? I've found a few times that I want to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) I apologize for replying to my own message (again), but I'd just like to bump this back up, and see if anyone has any answers or suggestions for me. -Joel (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) Once again, I'd like to bump this back up. Is there a specific sub-group that would be more appropriate to post questions about LPub in? -Joel (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) I think it's safe to say that no one reading this group knows the answer to your question. Spamming the group isn't going to change that. As for another group, I don't think there's is one that's more appropriate, but I might be wrong on that. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  My Apologies (was: Re: I still have questions...)

(...) Dan (and anyone else that I've offended), I am sorry that my repeated posting of my questions have been seen as spamming, and I apologize. I most certainly won't do this again. -Joel (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My Apologies (was: Re: I still have questions...)

(...) You've got lpub questions, so the guy you want is Kevin Clague. A quick search reveals his last post was 2 weeks ago. Since it's summer there's a good chance he's on vacation, but I suppose you could try and get ahold of him via email if (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) This sounds simple and has been asked for before. I just don't know how to do it yet. LPub is my first ever Windows application, and sometimes it made my brain hurt. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My Apologies (was: Re: I still have questions...)

(...) I'm baaack! Winter time is much more conducive to focused LEGO time. (...) Thanks for covering for me Don. If you look in the URL where you got LPub 2.2, I always leave previous versions, so you can take the version before 2.2 to avoid the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) Good work for a first Windows app. I'm curious what language it's written in. Allan (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too

(...) Thanks! C++ Builder 5. I've been programming about 30 years now (I'm getting old), but each new environment has its learning curves. I'd much rather program on Unix, but Windows is the lowest common denominator. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)