 CAD / *43570 (-10)
  Help with Patterns  [DAT]

I've been working on the pattern for 3069bpx28 "Tile 1 x 2 with Blue Screen and Red and Silver Panel Pattern" I'm having trouble stacking the different colors on each other, the main color bleeds through the other ones even when I've made 3 subpart (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:K61z00.2G7@lugnet.com... (...) Orion, I sent you email, with a file I wanted you to test and give me some comments on. I also don't know if you saw my post to LUGNET which was (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

All basic functionality should now be fixed or restored. Time to start killing bugs. Here's the file for LDDP 2.0 beta 1: (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO in auction titles (was: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions)

(...) I guess that's why I'm not getting emails of new results matching "LEGO" from eBay :) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Hi Jim, Thanks for the great tutorial! I have a note or two.... <snipity doo, dah> (...) 0 ROTSTEP END Also cancels rotation. (...) Great stuff! Thanks again! Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Now that (URL) LPub> is available for the Mac, fellow Mac users may be excited to start creating instructions for your LDraw models. If you're like me, however, you might at first be perplexed about how to tell LPub to show your model from different (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) The SteerCo hat was off my head as the space was occupied by the incorrect double negative hat. Tim (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) If you plan on selling your instructions online be it ebay, some other auction house, or your own website make sure you have the following. "Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for Online Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) Are you sure you don't mean "...not _with_ a SteerCo hat on" or perhaps "...without a SteerCo hat on"? Or is my thinking cap malfunctioning? Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) Your examples are not the same process. There's a difference between constructing something using software as a tool and constructing something using constituent visual components which can be copyrighted. That said, the actual design of the (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact