 CAD / *38240 (-20)
  Re: LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module

(...) Philo, What a beautiful set of instructions! Thanks for your patience and help in reporting LPub issues, so accurately. LPub is much better because of your efforts. Kevin (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module

As an exercise to learn the use of Kevin Clague's LPub, I created full building instructions for my (URL) GBC shovel module>. (2 URLs) The instructions are available as an Acrobat PDF (URL) 20 pages booklet> and as a (URL) collection of GIF images>, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: LPub 2.4.7 available

(...) Hi Kevin, Finally got around to downloading this version and just discovered that the meta-command LPUB PACK SUBS doesn't seem to do anything. The new version seems to wipe the _bom.ldr file after use too so I can't even repack with my own (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

(...) I'm not Mike but the Howto_Upgrade.txt in the LanguageTemplate file at (URL) has all the info you need. just redo the same procedure you did when upgrading from 3.00 to 3.10 and don't forget to backup your 3.10 first. (do you still have the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.20 available

hi folks, I upgraded the german and italian language add-on for MLCad. the add-ons are now fit for version 3.20. you'll find the .zip-files along with a tutorial for how to change the language interface at: German - (URL) - (URL) w. (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

Great work Michael! Can you give me directions on how to update the Dutch translation? Thanks. Jaco P.S. Will you be fixing the GHOST error with the MLCadArrow? (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

"Jarrad Whitaker" <akdor1154@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:IJ1DA6.xIx@lugnet.com... (...) Thats a special hard thing. It needs some rework of internal structures which requires much time ... I do not realy have much time - thats why. But I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

Awesome works, thanks! But when are we going to be able to Undo? ;) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

(...) Thanks for all your work Michael. I especially like the names in the top corners. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.20 ***

(...) You're awesome! I love the grid ganularity hotkeys (I had to ResHack these in before) and the axis labels on the view windows, -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  *** MLCad V3.20 ***

Hi, finaly I had the time to release a new version of MLCad. It doesn't come with a lot of new features, but I think nice once and some error corrections as well. You can find all the details in the release notes wich are in the zip - file. I guess (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: LPub Orientation and Half-Size LDraw files

(...) Thinking more about it, I wonder if it is a good idea that anybody be able to modify (and possibly screw up) these files. Some (manual) validation should probably be necessary. Philo (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Orientation and Half-Size LDraw files

(...) What if you changed it to check for an individual (*.ori?) file for each part? If the file exists, it contains the orientation info. That way an upgrade would only add new files that don't already exist. The only problem then is if an already (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

  LPub 2.4.7 available

I just uploaded LPub 2.4.7.0. I modified the install package to allow custom installation (allows you to avoid overwriting of orientation and half_size). LPub 2.4.7.0 has fixes for page number font save/restore. It also has a fix for BOM and PLI (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Odd problem with Lpub

(...) Hey Lenny, Glad it worked for ya! Kevin (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Orientation and Half-Size LDraw files

(...) All these ideas are great I think, but I have no idea how to implement them.... Any volunteers to help set this process up? Thanks, Kevin (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Odd problem with Lpub

(...) It is the version that comes with the group download on Ldraw. I fixed this and the render ran smoothly. Thanks for the help! -Lenny (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: IFPOV Question

(...) I don't know and or don't remmember, what's best to use? I just write code with scite editor and I see if I use 0 as comment but I think I must of use 0 WRITE or mlcad did that, mlcad has being goin nuts lately also adds lots 0 at the end of a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers

(...) OK. I'm not 100% sure where that error comes from... could you run 'install.pl [LDRAWDIR] 2>err' and email me the err file that comes out. The last two lines indicate success (which they should do more obviously) while the others seem to be a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers

Right, suffered my first set-back :( I've downloaded and installed Perl OK (I'm using Windows XP) I downloaded and unzipped img2sticker to a folder called D:Img2Sticker but then I can't work out how to install it My Ldraw directory is D:Program (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact