 CAD / *37220 (-20)
  Re: What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

(...) According to Lugnet, the Creator line started in 2001: (URL) you give me a set number of one of the sets you are talking about? That'll help me narrow my search to a smaller neighborhood. Thanks, Clark (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

(...) Thanks for the info. Were you thinking of this set? (URL) has a dark pink slope with white triangles, which may have been mistaken for pink: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

(...) It came it several of the creator sets in the late 90s. (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

(...) I *vaguely* remember it bieng in one of the Powerboat Marina or Jetski sets of ~94 and ~96 respectively... though I'm not sure. Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

What set did this part appear in? (URL) not currently inventoried in any set on Peeron or Bricklink. Thanks, Clark (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) my own sanity I'm glad I didn't and somebody else took up the slack! ;] My intent was to create a virtual spacebase with all of the sets in the scene. In other words, something that would be impossible to render! :] Great stuff! Did you render (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

"John Boozer" <jboozer@mindspring.com> wrote in news:IBLIw8.1AKE@lugnet.com: (...) Thanks, I'll correct that ASAP! Koyan (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

On Model 6895, the Space Police Spy-Trak I, those wheels look too small. You didn't happen to get the part number from the peeron database a while back, did you? The correct wheel is part 2515. There's an unofficial file for it in the parts tracker. (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

(...) I just read this on /. This is great news. -Orion (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

It looks like QT 4 will extend the GPL license to the Windows version. See here: (URL) sent this cad.dev, because this change could actually be useful to the developers.) --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldconfig.ldr and dithered colors

(...) They should be fall back on the 'default spec' -- that is, dither them; don't rely on their counterpart's definition. But that doesn't really (...) Hmm. The LGEO colors don't have edge colors, do they? So using K,J instead of J,K [if J,K isn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PART LIST 1-999 Rev 00002

Please copy, make fills, and update rev number! If you want to discuss one or more entries, please change subject line nn% = work progress PT = submitted AS NEW PART, not just updated to Parts Tracker yy-nn = Officialized at update... ***** PART (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) VERY cool, thanks! -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) is a great service for everybody. - Kelly (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

Wicked-sweet renders! That's some wallpaper material right there. :) -Stefan- (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

You are SICK! Keep up the good work! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  MPDCenter - NEW VERSION

On my homepage (URL) you can find the download for this program. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.3 MB) The program language is english only. New features are: The file content can be viewed by an external programm (L3LAB). (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

(...) Both GIF and PNG are lossless. GIF files don't have better compression; the reason that the gif file is so much smaller is because gif uses only 8 bits per pixel, while png can use 24, 32, or even 48 or 64 bits per pixel. No image formats (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Classic space LDraw model repository

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce I've finished modeling every Classic Space set in LDraw. You can find the .mpd-files and a render of each model in my Brickshelf folder at (URL) you find any mistakes anywhere, please let me know! I'll be updating (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:IBGoCB.23B3@lugnet.com: (...) Could you post an example of a PNG that 'loses definition,' please? I think you must be doing something wrong there, since PNG is a lossless format. What program (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact