 CAD / *37210 (-10)
  Re: ldconfig.ldr and dithered colors

(...) They should be fall back on the 'default spec' -- that is, dither them; don't rely on their counterpart's definition. But that doesn't really (...) Hmm. The LGEO colors don't have edge colors, do they? So using K,J instead of J,K [if J,K isn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PART LIST 1-999 Rev 00002

Please copy, make fills, and update rev number! If you want to discuss one or more entries, please change subject line nn% = work progress PT = submitted AS NEW PART, not just updated to Parts Tracker yy-nn = Officialized at update... ***** PART (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) VERY cool, thanks! -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) is a great service for everybody. - Kelly (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

Wicked-sweet renders! That's some wallpaper material right there. :) -Stefan- (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

You are SICK! Keep up the good work! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  MPDCenter - NEW VERSION

On my homepage (URL) you can find the download for this program. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.3 MB) The program language is english only. New features are: The file content can be viewed by an external programm (L3LAB). (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

(...) Both GIF and PNG are lossless. GIF files don't have better compression; the reason that the gif file is so much smaller is because gif uses only 8 bits per pixel, while png can use 24, 32, or even 48 or 64 bits per pixel. No image formats (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Classic space LDraw model repository

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce I've finished modeling every Classic Space set in LDraw. You can find the .mpd-files and a render of each model in my Brickshelf folder at (URL) you find any mistakes anywhere, please let me know! I'll be updating (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:IBGoCB.23B3@lugnet.com: (...) Could you post an example of a PNG that 'loses definition,' please? I think you must be doing something wrong there, since PNG is a lossless format. What program (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact