 CAD / *36105 (-10)
  Re: non-lego rendering using various LDraw tools

(...) I'd imagine so. I don't actually use Cygwin. I use the (URL) mingw> version of gcc on Windows because I don't want to worry about the Cygwin unix compatibility DLL. (...) It's not too hard to detect holes while you're vectorizing edges, just (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, FTX)

  Re: non-lego rendering using various LDraw tools

(...) Yep, thanks for doing that. Then I turned around and installed Cygwin, so now I probably have gcc available -- I think. (...) Heh. Yeah, considering how raw my edge-construction code is, a few small math errors wouldn't be noticeable. And the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, FTX)

  Re: non-lego rendering using various LDraw tools

(...) Hey, that's pretty cool. Did you use the Triangle executable I built? I replaced it with a new build containing the math fix Travis mentioned, but forgot to mention that I did so. I guess whatever you used must've worked though. (...) How does (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, FTX)

  non-lego rendering using various LDraw tools

I've been messing around with a rendered scene for a music CD-R. I'm really happy with how it turned out, so I thought I'd share it. More on-topic, I used a number of LDraw tools in the creation process. (URL) Rendered CD booklet cover>> Bonus (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, FTX)

  Re: New Part: 3041p01.dat Brick 45 2 x 4 Double With Headlamp Pattern

Hi Niels, thanks for the comments. (...) OK, On the Part tracker they surely will suggest something if it isn't correct. (...) Good idea I will follow that. (...) Yes, I believe the pattern is correct. The part appears only in the Technic Supercar (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: New Part: 3041p01.dat Brick 45 2 x 4 Double With Headlamp Pattern  [DAT]

(...) I don't know enough about decorated parts to answer, try ask at Orion or Chris via the mail at Ldraw.org (...) to move the body of the part to subfile? (In the case of the (...) That's a really good idea, that way other can use it for patterns (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: LPub mask generation

Hi Mike, As it turns out, my laptop hard disk died since brickfest. Please send me all relevent files and some background on how to recreate. Life has been very busy. Thnks for your patience, Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Part Query

Hi Everyone, 2 years ago a guy named Adam Howard posted that he was working on part # 40241 Harry Potter door with an arched window. Does anyone know what happened to this part ? (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub mask generation

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I4EJ6K.154K@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) California (...) converted to (...) list (...) Any luck chasing down the problem we were looking at at BrickFest? Mike (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Documentation

(...) Wow! That sure was a hearty laugh! So I guess it's easier to solo climb Everest without oxygen than trying to get documentation for the tools we use? Well, it's work and somebody's got to do it. Good thing I only have to document basic (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact