 CAD / *35550 (-10)
  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

I've been away the past week, hence my lack of contribution until now... What problem does the CA solve? Since all of the parts are individually released under a creative commons attribution license, there is nothing to prevent LDraw.Org (or me for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Contributer Agreement Version 3

Here's a link to Version 2 and the follow on discussion: (URL) version 3 of the CA. Again, if you have criticism, please also offer a solution if warrented. Changes: - Got rid of the "No Response" option. This is now incorporated into the text of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: The L PRIZE Pre-Launch: Call for Volunteers, Sponsors, Donations

(...) I think LDView was used with the wireframe option turned on. I meant to make a few more of these up for Tim but got sidetracked. -Orion (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: The L PRIZE Pre-Launch: Call for Volunteers, Sponsors, Donations

My curiosity has gotten the best of me. What did you use to render the various header images? (I have my suspicions, but they're not quite hi-res enough for me to be sure.) --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

"Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message news:I13E8o.55x@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) can't (...) sounds (...) from (...) Ok, it makes sense that if I can't get it to run connected to Internet I shouldn't be surprised that it (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Sessions @ SIGGRAPH

(...) As far as I know this are accessible to everyone, from the lowest cost pass on up. -Orion (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Sessions @ SIGGRAPH

(...) Cool, do you know if either of these sessions are accessable with the "Exhibits Plus" registrations? I'd like to save a few hundred bucks :) Take care, Gary (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)

  Re: Hard to find parts and part names

(...) In LDraw, we don't put accessory in part titles, at least partly because of the 64-character limit on titles. And because the extra word in the title almost always results in a name that's more awkward to read/use, without really adding any (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  My Website

www.freewebs.com/che.../index.htm sorry for dead link for a long time! It is updated! plz give me some comments on my DATs and Website (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) The access is just to check if there is a new version available, if it can't connect LDD should just assume there's no new version and continue. It sounds like there's another issue with your video card that is preventing LDD from running at (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact