Re: LDraw Sessions @ SIGGRAPH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Gary Thomas wrote:
   Cool, do you know if either of these sessions are accessable with the “Exhibits Plus” registrations? I’d like to save a few hundred bucks :)

As far as I know this are accessible to everyone, from the lowest cost pass on up.

-Orion