 CAD / *34925 (-10)
  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Mike's unable to post to LUGNET right now, he asked me to post this in reply: ---...--- Thanks, all, for the great responses! I see a lot of good work here that I can't wait to display. I really didn't expect quite such a large response!! My (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: DAT2DXF problems  [DAT]

(...) I have a dedicated user of the Dat2DXF and of Bryce. You can see some of my stuff at ((URL) Now regarding the error that you received. I have seen this a few times, and it is a pain to fix. If you open a dat or ldr file you can see all of the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) As others have said... all the pics submitted by me for this can be reused. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: 9v train motor - 590.dat

Hi, I have included Anton Raves POV-code in to my 590 file. See the difference here: (URL) (LDraw) (URL) (Raves) Jeroen "Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hy6FL6.13JH@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) classic (...) on top (...) (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: library license

(...) Because it is a bad idea. It requires that the parts authors put an enormous trust in those they sign over copyright to. (...) I have refused to do that for the GNU project and I will do the same for LDraw.org (but I don't think I have written (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) All pictures I posted to Jeroen for Zwolle are allowed to be used. Niels (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: ldraw rendered coach bus

(...) what! no way... wow thanks man. yea i havent been really active here cus i been doin these things called mangacars. * www.mangacars.com * but i do plan to make all the nautica sets rendered. (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 9v train motor - 590.dat

(...) Also, I notice the technic pin on the bogie plate is shorter than it should be - the dat file has it as 12 LDU tall when I measure the actual pin to be 14 LDU tall. I think Ryan may have been alluding to this when he talked about the height (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: 9v train motor - 590.dat

(...) Hi Ryan, I just saw that your posting is 4 years old. And during all this time noone has ever fixed this bug in 590.dat And I'm sure it is a bug! Here is a picture that shows what is wrong with this part: (URL) I hope that after all this time (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: ldraw rendered coach bus

(...) I think your MOCs and your renderings are still among the very best in the LCad community. You are a true source of inspiration for me, and likely many more besides me. Keep up your great work! /Tore (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact