 CAD / *32775 (-10)
  Re: Hooklift Truck Poster

(...) All settings are equal, other than not having radiosity switched on. As pointed out in another post in this thread, it is not an either/or situation with ray tracing and radiosity, you can blend both at the same time. The radiosity hooklift (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: some znap parts in ldraw format

Wow, this is cool stuff! Thank you!! Jeroen (a closet znap fan) "T.Woelk" <t.woelk@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:HoCLv3.244H@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) parts.: (...) than (...) if (...) please (...) or (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) I ordered mine from No Starch and it arrived within 7 days and cost around $50 Aus. My opinion of the book? Excellent. I originally downloaded the all in one installer and could not get some parts of it to work, with the chapter on software (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Hooklift Truck Poster

thanx very much jennifer if this scene is rendered with the same settings then the quality of rs is much much better than rt so i have to say sorry to my friend who was right i thought they will be comparable but what about the focal blur in rt (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  some znap parts in ldraw format

Hi! In the first half of this year I worked on a project to make mockups for some znap pieces. Here is the link to a page with more information and the parts.: www.tu-bs.de/~y00076...appart.htm The parts are good enough for what I wanted and I have (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Three new British Wagons

I thought that I would announce my first MOCs for a long time as I have been building these on and off for a while now. Most of my modelling is done in MLCAD and then translated to real brick as A: I'm rebuilding my house and my Lego is stored; B: I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  MLCAD Spanish translation BETA

Hi all, It's been a long time since I promised Michael that I would translate MLCad 3 into Spanish. I am finally releasing the BETA .DLL. Please download it from (URL) I've recruited the help of the Spanish Lego community (which uses yahoo groups (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) This article is a quite interesting read. What jumped out at me was the mention that different colors of ABS have different specific gravities (within a small overall range). I wonder if the saline solution would have a detrimental effect on (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad, lugnet.market.theory)

  Ldraw on Pocket PC like devices

I think I found a good solution but as I don't have a PC pocket yet but I'll be checking them and I'll try to get one, anyways the solution for ldraw in a handhelp pc can be by using (URL) yes I think but I know is a lot 30mb I was thinking on a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Train Weight 73090

Hi all, Just noticed there's 2 different versions of this part, see my comparison pic (URL) my new ones seem to be the top type, with base that looks like 2x6 plate. Older versions seem to be the other type, which looks like 2 1x6 plates, and is the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact