 CAD / MLCad / 1804
1803  |  1805
Subject:
MLCAD Spanish translation BETA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:14:04 GMT

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I promised Michael that I would translate MLCad 3 into Spanish. I am finally releasing the BETA .DLL. Please download it from

http://members.chello.nl/agarc/MLCadLangSpanish.zip

I’ve recruited the help of the Spanish Lego community (which uses yahoo groups rather than Lugnet???) to help me refine it catching typos and the like. Anybody is of course welcome to do so too.

Lastly I’d like to mention that I have not used Miscrosoft Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, but rather

Resource Hacker

http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker

PE Resource Explorer

http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d7resourceexplorer.htm

Both freeware and excellent tools

Exescope

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA003525/emysoft.htm#6

This one is shareware, but allows editing of the COMOBOX text, which the others don’t.

Enjoy