 CAD / *30970 (-10)
  Re: Key Shortcuts?

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) How about key shortcuts to rotate the current piece about the x, y or axis. Maybe they exist and I just haven't found them. A related suggestion: if something has a key shortcut, put it in the ToolTip text (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) Nope, just refreshing my memory so that I can update the Lego Spec 1.0.0 page. So it's: The Standard Part header including Name, Filename, Author, and File Type CMDLINE L3P IFPOV, L3P IFNOTPOV, L3P ELSEPOV, L3P ENDPOV BFC Statements Anything (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: MOC Differtimento

(...) Fantastic Miguel! I have been working a similar Rover concept for the last few months, although I must confess, that I have focused on the brute strength approach - with motors located at each wheel. My Rover is RCX controlled and has four (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC assertions? (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) MHz (...) My 2 Eurocents... While I have a 2.0 GHz AMD with 512 Mb and WinXP Pro it runs slooooow... I think this is because I have a non 3D accelerator card (NVidia 64 Mb). This is really a pain, because LDView runs _very_ smoothly with (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

hi orion are you developing some kind of cad? br pixel "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HG7uG5.1Lr4@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

Well, my 10 year son learned practically instant how to use it, without any help of my own. And while I was unable to find how to rotate the parts, he showed me how to do it (shame on me, the adult !): when you're in drag mode, press the arrows keys (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

well i'm still at it. and i'm please to say that I think that things are getting better and better. Still not photo realistic, but I think that certian parts (ei... the inverse wedges on the roof) will never render correctly until the part is more (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problem solved (WAS: Keyboard input problems in LeoCAD)

(...) I only wish that information was in the help file (1)... my bald spot grew just a little bit larger during the frustrating time I couldn't move a brick 1/2 stud increments. :) I actually ended up changing it by clicking on the status bar (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Primitive part file reviewing on the Parts Tracker

Hello all parts authors, Here is a note to say that I have been studying Primitives in detail lately. I will be making some changes on the primitive reviews I have made recently. So some parts will probably come off the certified list until the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact