 CAD / *30610 (-5)
  Re: COG shifter off topic

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEu38p.11v8@lugnet.com... (...) ok thanx kelvin as i said "cog" is good for me i was just curious best regards pixel (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Part 32551 Technic Hook with Axle

I wonder if anyone has ever taken a whack at this complicated Bionicle part? I have made some measurements and played a bit with doing a 3D model using TurboCAD, but it is pretty complicated, and I am not sure how well some of the curved sections (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: door 1 x 3 x 1 new patterns and errors in parts on PT

(...) Do you mind fixing these and resubmitting them? (...) I think the SHELL logo is used on some other parts (goes off searching). Yep! See (URL) can use pt1 or pt2. I think p18 is OK for for the POLICE. (...) nod, ok, that sounds good. You want (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) Sorry, I wasn't clear: I know they use texture-mapping, but I don't know if they're more like raytracers, or more like z-bufferers. I guess it probably isn't comparable/answerable, since they all rely on graphics hardware (or software (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) Yes, there's been several different pearlescents. Mostly in Bionicle products. Some of the colors include tan, gray, dark gray, and sand blue. The pearlescence appears (to my eye) to be mixed in throughout the material, not just a surface (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact