 CAD / *30450 (-10)
  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4pc2bvo3amq7f4a...4ax.com... (...) I hven't read the whole discussion but this is the wound point. I'm not a real LUGNET member because of the payment. I think a membership is'n a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) One point of clarification... I meant that we were putting our own efforts into LXF (not LXF overtaking LDraw). Sorry for any confusion! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Tool for part authors: rings and cones

Cool, I like, I like. The only thing I can think of that would make this complete (IMO) is adding a height calculator for the cones. Somewhere you enter the total height, and it gives you the height scalars for the individual cones. Shouldn't be too (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...  [DAT]

(...) I like this. It would allow you to define a bunch of materials up front and then apply them to some of the surfaces. Could we use this for printed textures as well, or would that be better with a different meta-command? How would you apply the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral board game. Here they are: (URL) Orginal thread about this game is here: (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) MOCpage - (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !!

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) I agree this is sound reasoning. In fact with my knowledge of logistics, I will say I kind of expected this response. ...Of course the AFOL in me wishes it could be different... :) (...) One of the natures of this community we've been talking (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle Masks

(...) I haven't sent anything yet. I meant that I would pay attention so as not to send it to two people (unless circumstances warrant it.) I remember the much earlier comments by some people regarding duplication of efforts, and I see their point. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) You have a Mac with 8 MB of VRAM and you are running at 1024x768 or higher, yes? To get the the rotation to work correctly, switch to 800x600 launch MBC (set that to music and Andrew might get a different set of lawyers knocking on his door:) (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: What is exactly "optional line"?

(...) Hi Rob, Take a look a the draft LDraw.org file format spec. (URL) tried to explain Type 5 line a plainly as possible. If you still have more questions, let me know. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Tool for part authors: rings and cones

Being a parts author, I often needed a ring or cone that had to be made up out of more than one ring or cone primitive. To make it easier and quicker to find the required primitives and their scaling I created an application that gives me all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact