 CAD / *29660 (-20)
  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCqIBJ.12tn@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) current (...) build (...) construction (...) not (...) BOMs, (...) For this type of LPub run I am not concerned about image (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer...

In lugnet.cad, Richard Morton writes: hi richard, (...) a fantastic work!!! exactly what I was looking for. would it also be possible to measure the different shades of yellow on the 306 baseplates: (URL) at least one of them (depending on the one (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Hi Mike, I've added it to the list. Minimally I could see it affecting construction image size, and possibly some quality and anti-aliasing controls, but I'm not sure it makes sense to affect rendering of parts for part list images and BOMs, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCKpqw.1x7x@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) for (...) hand. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am chasing an issue that failed halfway through a render right now. Fortunately I am (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) My mistake. I meant Lsynth. It is probably a win98 bug on my part as I develop on win2K, but sometimes the path thing messes me up. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) So much to read around here, I must have missed any conversation on a "sphere generator". I am fascinated as to what that might be. Perhaps a CAD term? (Haven't been reading .cad) -Hendo (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) Very true! In addition, photos of this fine observatory have already been discussed here: (URL) That's a gorgeous rendering, though! Dave! (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) moves (...) In theory the top of the sphere should rotate indeed with the telescope and all. (...) Thanks! I made the sphere using the sphere generator! That is a great tool. Jaco (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) That is very very cool, I like it! I love it when people make stuff that moves on these modules. It makes for a good showpiece too :) The shape of the observatory itself is very nice. A good use of sculpture techniques there. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Help needed with cond. lines  [DAT]

(...) hi travis, thx for your suggestion. the removed lines are clear to me. I added them in a desperate attempt to smooth the primitive - just to see if I could rid of the problem, but I do NOT understand the fix. I added my comments below: 0 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

(...) kids (...) As a matter of fact I planned to do that, but the contact with Michael Lachman is somewhat difficult to establish and maintain. I will see if I can put some more effort into this again. Jaco (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  To Jacob, Tony and Steve (was Duplo egg)

I went through some 1 year old messages... Jacob Sparre Andersen asked in message (URL) anybody considered modeling the Duplo Easter egg parts?" Then Tony Hafner aswered in (URL) could do cheesy mockups in LDraw along with good POV versions of them, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

(...) Is there a possibility to add a Dutch Language library / DLL ? Is there alreddy someone working on it? I would like to have Dutch on my system, it would be much easier for my kids to use MLCAD. Regards, Ludo (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Change menue and button language?

Welcome! Well, you are in luck since the author of MLCad is German too. For language change goto Settings > General > Change... On the tab General you can change the language and restart MLCad. Jaco "Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> schreef in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Change menue and button language?

Hi all, I am just starting my first virtual LEGO sessions. Therefore I use MLCAD. The configuration went well. I also found a file which might change the the menue language from english to french or german. I am a native German speaker so I like to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Duplo egg

Hi all, I do not know for sure if this was asked before, but has the Duplo egg part been made? Or some mock-up? Jaco (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) nice- (...) Thanks! (...) Pitty. But understandable. The .space newsgroup is one the most busy ones and I suppose if you are not into this moonbase stuff, you do not read it. Many people do read, but do not comment. But that is OK with me! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

At home I installed it in C:\LDRAW\PROGRAMS\LPUB on a Win98-SE PC. But I do not see what that has to do with anything for it does work on my W2K PC at work, where I installed it in D:\MJ\LDRAW\PROGRAM\LPUB. Jaco "Kevin L. Clague" (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) I think that is because I post from the Netherlands and due to the time difference around the world it can take some time for people to read it... (...) THANKS! (...) the (...) nice There are two main reasons for that: 1. I used them in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

Thanks. I'll have to give it a try and see how it looks that way : ) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact