 CAD / 9634
Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Morton writes:

hi richard,

I thought it would be interesting to measure the color values of each color
Lego bricks in my collection and so that's exactly what I did!

You can find the results of my playing on my new color guide page at;
http://www.britdogmodels.com/Misc/LegoColors/default.aspx

Colors are given in Pantone coated, HTML, RGB and CMYK.

a fantastic work!!! exactly what I was looking for. would it also be possible
to measure the different shades of yellow on the 306 baseplates:

or at least one of them (depending on the one you own)?

bye, willy