 CAD / 9633
9632  |  9634
Subject:
Happy Halloween Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 05:49:37 GMT

A&M LWorks is pround to bring you yet another BI!  It's a little late or a
bit early depening on how you see it but here are some fun models that you
can build with your kids.  See the history page for more info on the models.

Without further adue A&M LWorks has uploaded Happy Halloween Models to the
website.  Get the BIs from here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_happyhalloween.htm

Also if you missed the last post this week, we have redone our 1st BI to
celebrate our 1st year B-Day making BIs for the community.  There is a nice
BI History article in the remake of A&M LWorks #0001 Commercial Pizza Oven.
You can get it here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_0001.htm

Comments always welcomed,

TTFN