 CAD / MLCad / 1594
1593  |  1595
Subject:
Change menue and button language?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:11:10 GMT

Hi all,

I am just starting my first virtual LEGO sessions. Therefore I use MLCAD.
The configuration went well. I also found a file which might change the the
menue language from english to french or german. I am a native German
speaker so I like to use the german buttons and menues.

But how to configurate MLCAD that it uses the "german.dll" rather then the
default "mlcad.dll"??? Changing file names didn't work.

I hope someone got an idea for a cad-newbie ...

Thanks and kind regards from Germany
Holger

www.holgermatthes.de/bricks_us