 CAD / *26705 (-5)
  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

Does anyone still use Ledit and ldraw in dos? I'm learning it now and it looks cool and very dos like well you know old dos app like I mis dos so mmuch. Oh I still need delphi1. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: errors with rendering

(...) ..snip.. (...) I can work around most of the problems I am getting using Pov-Ray 3.5, except for one dealing with the use of a 1 x 1 round brick with fins. But I will take your advice and download 3.1g. Thanks Jason (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lgeo library

thanks that seems to be the ticket. My renderings are getting better by the second. -tk "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H1qrHA.3oB@lugnet.com... (...) i (...) something (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LDMC site moved.

LDMC has the .mac fatal disease (curable only with money). Unfortunately, I am not going to fork out the money to pay for .mac (Apple is retarded sometimes......). If anyone else is willing to fork out money, instead of paying for .mac, I would like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  dragon parts

I know there is only the dragon wing at the tracker. But before I begin with the other parts,(the claw(s) I've begun allready) I want to know if somebody else has begun to make it? I also know that I wanted to do the other Monorail parts, but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact