 CAD / *25325 (-5)
  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

(...) I start off by making one ldraw model first. Usually it has no steps and parts are in NO particular order. Once I got the model done, I go back and begin to figure out what sections should be sub-models if any. At this point I begin to build (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

(...) But don't you make separate building instructions for the submodels ? The way stepclock works today isn't well suited for models containing submodels with steps. If a model includes a submodel in step 3 it will include step 1-3 of the submodel (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  More New parts

I completed part 41862 "plate 2 x 2 with raised grilles" here is the file (URL) is my next part, plate 2 x 2 with slanted mudguards (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

(...) This works BUT ONLY if you are NOT doing building instructions of the submodels as well? I'm making builing instructions for the submodels as well so this option is NOT an option for me. =( AHui (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact