 Books / 431
  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Hi there, (...) I thought I would respond to Didier's kind posting, and offer a few more details about the book. Yes, I'm happy to be able to finally say that (URL) The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide> will soon be available! Some of you may have (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Allan, The buzz is already starting. I saw a blurb about your book on Make Magazine's site (www.makezine.com). James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

(...) (snip) (...) I'm really looking forward to this book. I was given the privilege of being one of the advance reviewers and I am VERY impressed with it - this will be one of those books that will become well-worn quickly as it sits by my work (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Wow, I'm really impressed by that sample chapter. It might just be the thing to help me teach modeling concepts to non-AFOL in my CAD class! I'll definitely put it on my reference book list, at least.. I see lots of other educational applications of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Hi James, (...) Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't seen it. Best regards, Allan B. (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

(...) Thanks for the feedback. It was actually really tough picking out which one to use for the sample chapter. But in the end I felt that the micro chapter had some of the qualities of several other chapters and was therefore a good example. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Great, Just great.. First Gerhard R Istok's CD, and now this.... I'm going to be a broke broke man in the near future :) Looks fantastic , If the rest of the book is as good as the micro chapter, I can see this being popular. I real like how clearly (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

In lugnet.books, Allan Bedford wrote: [...] (...) [...] (...) Allan - Congrats on your accomplishment! So glad to hear it's coming out soon. I'm positive this is to become a classic among LEGO books. I'm also fortunate to have received my copy a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)