 Books / 397
    Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —Eric Strand
   (...) Allan - I've been waiting to get the 'The World of LEGO Toys' book too. I hear it is pretty good. Personally, I collect idea books (the older the better) and anything I can find from the 1960's and 1950's (catalogs, pamphlets, etc). I don't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst, FTX)

        Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —Peter Naulls
     (...) Yes, I find the idea books great, and have many of them, including the 4 technic ones, and 7777. I also went looking this year for "The Robot Book" by 1986 by Richard Paswon. In the back of the book it has a variety of instructions for Lego (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)

         Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —David Shifflett
     (...) Peter, I would love to see a scan of what you've got. I've scanned some of my stuff, it is headed toward Brickshelf, but for now it is at (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)

        Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —Allan Bedford
   (...) If you follow the link above you can read my review of it on Amazon. It is a beautiful book to look at. Probably more true insight into the company than was offered by the Ultimate LEGO Book. The writing is good, but tends to fall on the side (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)