 Books / 191
  LEGO Books list

Hi, I've added some new book titles to the sidebar at (URL) let me know if I've missed any) Of note: a curious collection of instructions for building classic puzzles with your LEGO bricks and plates by Doug Walker. And don't miss Dave Baum's (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.books, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO Books list

(...) There is a second Brick Layers book (Brick Layers II), available through Pitsco-DACTA: (URL) first one is also available: (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.books)

  Re: LEGO Books list

Is this books which _are_ availible today only, or also older one? (I don't see the "50 years of play" in there" from 1982) LUGNET Admin <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H5Ky1F.Ksq@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) updated (...) LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.books)

  Re: LEGO Books list

(...) I noticed that the title of the list said these were books available from Amazon.com, so I figure they must be still be in print. I think it would be nice to have a list of books that are out of print as well. I just recently picked up "The (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.books)

  Re: LEGO Books list

Hi Suzanne, Please be aware that due to a Syngress / Amazon mix-up, Mario and Giulio Ferrari - great authors nonetheless - have been credited with more than their fair share of the 10 cool mindstorms projects books. If you click through to the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.books)

  Re: LEGO Books list

(...) Yes we are. We don't like the situation, and we've pointed it out to Syngress many times. I personally wrote to Amazon.com several times and have the listing changed for the books that showed the wrong authors. I was also about to write to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.books)

  Re: LEGO Books list

(...) Sorry. LMK if it's still not correct. (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.books)