 Books / 193
Re: LEGO Books list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:50:37 GMT

Is this books which _are_ availible today only, or also older one?

(I don't see the "50 years of play" in there" from 1982)

LUGNET Admin <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H5Ky1F.Ksq@lugnet.com...
Hi,

I've added some new book titles to the sidebar at
  http://news.lugnet.com/books/
(please let me know if I've missed any)

Of note: a curious collection of instructions for building classic puzzles • with
your LEGO bricks and plates by Doug Walker. And don't miss Dave Baum's • updated
edition of his Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms.

It's very exciting to see such a steady stream of publications by adult • LEGO
enthusiasts - particularly those who are members of our community! Please
support them (and LUGNET) by taking advantage of the sidebar's links to
amazon.com.

thanks!

-Suz

Suzanne Rich